I would like to tell you about the project we are currently involved in. Also involved https://playcompany.net/, http://kinopolis.spb.ru/, and http://www.studiocg.ru/.
The first technical developments in Virtual Production are presented below.
What was done:
1. Built a semicircular setup measuring 17 meters by 4.5 meters of LED panels (diameter 13.5 meters). A ceiling of 14 by 7 meters is also assembled.
2. Partially automated the configuration process of any project under this setup.
3. Developed the first version of a cross-platform application for managing actors and their properties in UE4 over a local network.
4. Mocap suits are connected and tests are performed
5. Started to develop a plugin for quick setup of any project under any setup.
6. Made driving screens with tracking on wheels.
1. universal cross-platform application Alpha version Remote Control.
2. Make Simple_NDP Plugin Alpha version.
3. To simplify the process of connecting midi keyboards(without any programming).
4. Create a real-time control system for actors using joysticks.
Now the application is in the form of a working prototype, below I present the video material of its work. The video was shot in the field))
# application # ue4 # realtime # UnrealEngine # led # epicgames # MOCAP # indevelopment